Enosis Solutions is the offshore partner of a world leading software editor for the numerical simulation of prototype and manufacturing process engineering in the automotive, aerospace, shipment and defense industry. Their Virtual Engineering Software Solutions are being used by all of the world's leading automobile companies including BMW Group, Mercedes, General Motors, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Ford, Renault and the top aerospace companies such as Boeing and Airbus. They provide high value-added services to the industry worldwide through its subsidiaries located in Europe, Asia and Americas. The company employs almost 700 high-level specialists globally and provides sales and technical support to customers in more than 30 countries.
Enosis Solutions also manages the offshore team in Dhaka for one of the world's premier providers of data mining and data-driven scientific pricing software packages. The company provides groundbreaking solutions that enhance the ability of large organizations (which mostly comprises of Fortune 500 companies like Intel, Walmart, Sysco, Nestle, Tyco, etc.) to understand the complex links between marketing, pricing, and assortment planning decisions and the precise impact each decision will exert on the market. This is done using different data mining tools that we jointly develop with our partner company in US.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct web based research on new business development, analyze the results and organize them in a presentable manner
- Find and analyze authentic web based reports and charts to justify business opportunities
- Perform thorough Market Analysis to identify potential customers
- Find appropriate online directories and company lists to enable Data processing team to enlist potential customers
- Conduct web based research on improvement of existing process and/or on organizational structure development
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs
- Create new, persuasive content (including articles, whitepapers, case studies etc.) for web based marketing and business development
- Prepare contents for corporate presentations, recruitment events and for other operational needs
- Research, propose and create standardized practices for all areas of business operation
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Engineering or any other relevant field
Additional Job Requirements
- Age Below or equal to 27 year(s)
- English medium background preferable
- Comfortable with and having experience in extensive web based research in methodical approach
- Very good typing speed coupled with good observational skills
- Ability to solve problems independently or with minimal guidance
- High level analytical skills in solving organizational problems
- Excellent writing skill in English is critical to succeed in this position
- Self-motivated, independent having the ability to multi-task
- Sound knowledge on essential software (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Project, and MS Visio etc.) is necessary
Compensation and Benefits
Enosis offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, growing company environment. Salary and benefits meet or exceed local requirements. If you are an ambitious professional with keen analytic and synthesis skills; have desire to continue acquiring knowledge and technology skills, while working with world class professionals, this is a unique opportunity for you.
Please send us your updated resume to the following email address:
Please write in the subject line "Position applied for_University/College name"; e.g. "Research Analyst_ABC University/College"
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.